Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Start on Journey

Finally, I open this blog to record my job-hunting process.

It's the third semester in U.S.A, the seventeenth month since I first stepped on this grand land. I'm glad that I could visit my parents, my relatives and my friends during the short winter vacation. My father said if I can't find job in U.S.A, feel free to go back China. I know how much he misses me. And my mother said she believed that I could find a job in U.S.A. I know how much expectation she put upon me. I have made decision. I can't go home with no work experience. That will be a big lost of my knowledge and my parents' grand spent on my tuition. I will try my best to find a decent job here, work for a few years, and then go back to my lovely homeland. But even if I, unfortunately, can't find a job here, I hope I can still learn things through the process, I can look back to my diaries here and remember every little bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment