Tuesday, January 26, 2010

consulting

I have attended the Information Session of Bain & Company last night at CMC. I am pretty interested in consulting job now. I really hope that I can have a chance to get into it. Through the presentation, I know that the job will be very intense and challenging. And an important thing for consultant is to relax, and make friends with colleagues. Because it is crucial that ppl can get together and talk about case fluently and with open mind! After the presentation, I talked to Craig, and another man whose name I forget... I made a mistake!!! I should take his business card!! Anyways, I get Craig's card, but we didn't talk that much...

After the presentation, I went back home and applied for job in B&C. And also, I applied jobs on Boston Consulting Group as well! I hope there's good news!


No comments:

Post a Comment