Friday, October 1, 2010

The tea station boss Michael called me today, noticing me that I am assigned to work in the tea station in Brooklyn for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am to go to the tea shop next Wednesday to meet up with people and have an orientation. It is actually not bad. Because working part-time on weekends won't conflict with interviews. But Brooklyn is quite far. It's gonna take more than one hour I guess.
Huang Ma is very nice person. She just introduced me to a church person who's working in an insurance company. She said her company's hiring accounting position. She would email me the description of the position tomorrow. And I need to send her the information of my insurance. I'm going to church tomorrow for probably the very last time, since next week I gonna do the part-time job on Saturday. The work ends at 17:00, so I'm not gonna make it to church. It's kind of good thing, because I'm not a fan of religion...
Best Luck to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment